Chat

Author Topic: "Minimum supported resolution is 800x320" when actual res. is higher  (Read 35 times)

Offline jmph

• Delek FTW
I tried to install DefleMask 0.12 on a tiny netbook that I use for live DJ performance with Schism Tracker (seriously!) It has a native resolution of 800x480 but you can also set the screen to 800x600 and pan up & down with the mouse.

In either mode Deflemask just throws up the "minimum supported resolution is 800x320" error even though it's set higher than that.

I also tried switching to full-screen mode with alt+enter, and setting 'full_screen 1' in config.ini, neither of which have any effect.

The laptop is an Asus EeePC running Windows XP SP3. Is there a way to fix or override this? I'd love to run DM on this thing in my live show setup!

Offline jmph

• Delek FTW
"Minimum supported resolution is 800x320" when actual res. is higher
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 10:38:02 PM »
Okay, I got it working by installing a display tweak util that lets me set oversized resolutions & scroll or scale the screen. DefleMask works at 850x510, so I'm guessing it's related to the horizontal resolution. Maybe because of the window borders?

Has going full-screen been disabled? I remember being able to do that on older versions. Would be nice to have it back.