Chat

Author Topic: Delek, it's been at least 2 years since a system was added to Deflemask. :P  (Read 1563 times)

Offline DevEd

• Not to be confused with Delek
As I am not a huge fan of FM soundchips (not that I hate FM or anything, it's just not my favorite type of sound chip) I'd say that we already have enough FM chips in DefleMask. Meanwhile, all we have for wavetable is TG16/PCE (and Game Boy to a certain extent)! Therefore, I'd say that either Virtual Boy, Wonderswan, or SCC should be added next(I voted for WonderSwan, as it's the one I want the most).

Offline Michirin9801

As I am not a huge fan of FM soundchips (not that I hate FM or anything, it's just not my favorite type of sound chip) I'd say that we already have enough FM chips in DefleMask. Meanwhile, all we have for wavetable is TG16/PCE (and Game Boy to a certain extent)! Therefore, I'd say that either Virtual Boy, Wonderswan, or SCC should be added next(I voted for WonderSwan, as it's the one I want the most).
I totally see your point, but we have like, 2 FM chips in Deflemask, 1 wavetable, a few non-standard PSGs and NO samplers, therefore the Super Nintendo should probably be the next chip to be added...

Offline Paul999

• Ugrrr... Trakeando sistemas...
    • Email
Because the vote closed because he wins the sound chip YM2608 and thanks for the Bruce A. Dyson.

Offline Therektafire

• Delek FTW
    • Email
Delek, it's been at least 2 years since a system was added to Deflemask. :P
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 02:37:34 AM »
Well if we are thinking about opening the door to full sampler chips the Amiga should be an absolute no brainer :D After all that is where tracking really took off to begin with so it would make no sense to have such a diverse multi-system tracker without including it if we are thinking about including samplers. And of course the snes too. SCSP would be ok as well but I think snes or amiga should be higher priority IF delek wanted to go that route.

Offline RazerBlue6

• PC Engine Masterrace
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2017, 06:02:07 PM »
OpenMPT is there to do amiga .mod, impulse tracker, screamtracker and fast tracker II

Offline Therektafire

• Delek FTW
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2017, 06:49:32 PM »
Well true, I guess the mod/xm tracker market is a bit like the Youtube gaming/lets play market, completely oversaturated :D So I guess it would be better to work on a snes tracker after all since those are very rare