Chat

Author Topic: other Trackers?  (Read 3435 times)

Offline Sky Yoshi

• DefleMask Crashes!
    • Atari Links
    • Email
other Trackers?
« on: March 21, 2016, 01:08:04 pm »
While tht mother fucking crashing glitch will not be fixed, I want to find an other GAme Boy Tracker.
I want that's simular to FamiTracker, ModPlugTracker, and ofcource, DefleMask.
If you have on of these, please tell me.
Oh, I want Mega Drive, and PC Engine too lol
Hello! I'm Sky Yoshi.
I ws here to track Gameboy.
But it kept crashes!

Offline Raijin

other Trackers?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 04:56:34 pm »
Well, if you want Game Boy, and can't use Deflemask, you will probably have to wait a bit. I heard HertzDevil (who is working on 0cc Famitracker) is making a Game Boy port of Famitracker.

For now, you can use Famitracker + 1 N163 wave to mimic Game Boy sound.

For Mega Drive, you can try VGM Music Maker, if you can find a link for it. Otherwise you will have to wait for a new tracker to appear.

PC Engine, I think you are out of luck. The closest you can do to PC Engine is 6 N163 waves, I guess lol.

Offline tildearrow

• Defle FTW
    • tildearrow
    • Email
other Trackers?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 07:29:48 pm »
And, even though this might be unrelated, for Commodore 64, G**tTr*ck*r.

(BTW, it's Microsoft's nrad fault, so my suggestion is to try Linux which I don't think it'll give you any crashes)

Offline Pegmode

• Allergic to FM
other Trackers?
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:19:06 pm »
I heard HertzDevil (who is working on 0cc Famitracker) is making a Game Boy port of Famitracker.
Do you know if he plans on porting the Game Boy entirely to 0CC FT or is he just going to leave it as a lua script that converts .ftm files to .gbs?

Offline Raijin

other Trackers?
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 01:50:22 am »
Do you know if he plans on porting the Game Boy entirely to 0CC FT or is he just going to leave it as a lua script that converts .ftm files to .gbs?
Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what he has in mind. You can ask him directly on Twitter though, if you can.

Offline DevEd

• Not to be confused with Delek
other Trackers?
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 07:44:47 am »
There is this as well, but I haven't been able to get it to work. I dunno, maybe you'll have better luck than me...

Offline Pegmode

• Allergic to FM
other Trackers?
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 04:04:38 pm »
There is this as well, but I haven't been able to get it to work. I dunno, maybe you'll have better luck than me...
I recall trying this tracker a year ago, it's a bit unintuitive to use but it seems decent. I like that it supports a lot more wavetable samples than DM.

Offline djmaximum

• Email
other Trackers?
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 06:32:18 pm »
Theres also this it converts a .mod file in to a .gb rom image file, but I couldn't get it to work. It needs a compiler such as GBDK or RGBDS to work properly or something, but I haven't found out for sure if thats the case. If it doesn't work for you, then I have no other choice than to start trying out Little Sound DJ.
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
my BOTB

Offline AoF

• Delek FTW