Chat

Author Topic: Paprium (Project Y) for the MD/Genesis to use a dedicated sound chip!  (Read 267 times)

Offline strider1911

• Delek FTW
    • Email
Hello!

So, the game is finally going to be released, here is the new trailer:

According to emails sent by the team, the game will not only be shipped on a 80MEG cart, but will use a chip called "DT128M16VA1LT" for expansion.
The specifics aren't shared yet, but it is confirmed that it will enhance the sound capabilities:
"Sound Shock: 48Khz x 24 channels (FM, PSG, DT128M16VA1LT)."

And there is even a music sampler:

Looking promising so far. If anyone is interested in buying the game here is a coupon code for 10% off on all variations of the game: 9405257

www.paprium.com

Offline CosmoBG

• Delek FTW
Paprium (Project Y) for the MD/Genesis to use a dedicated sound chip!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 01:56:48 AM »
Definitely looking forward to this when it comes. Also getting to hear the music my good friend Jredd has been dying to share for almost four years by this point, which he refused to because he's been such a good sport about it all, and has found a way to cope by making so much other beautiful music before its release. I also know Groovemaster, though to a lesser degree than Jredd, and he too has done an awesome job, and i want to congratulate both on a great job from what i hear. Now it's just a matter of time before we get to hear the full tunes presented. This ought to be interesting, indeed.

Offline Delek

• Salí para ver
  • Administrator
    • Delek's Website
    • Email
Paprium (Project Y) for the MD/Genesis to use a dedicated sound chip!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 01:19:18 PM »
This looks impressive to say the least. :O