Chat

Author Topic: DefleMask Mobile  (Read 4410 times)

Offline Delek

• Sali para ver
  • Administrator
    • Delek's Website
    • Email
DefleMask Mobile
« on: April 22, 2019, 07:40:12 pm »
I'm really happy to announce that Defle mobile was released!
Almost 2 years ago we started this huge work, first the rewrite of many core parts of the tracker and, second, adapt our minds to all this new mobile world requirements, small screens, many per device testing and last but not less important: legal developer program stuff.

AppStore and Play Store both require a lot of work under erratic and capricious guidelines but also paying licenses ($100 annually for iOS and $25 for Android users) for the required developer programs/accounts: it cost money to put an app in the mobile stores. More than what I initially thought. So guys keep this in mind if you want to make a mobile application.
DefleMask Mobile is not free, the store listing price is $6,99.

Thanks to be so open to understand why we need to make it a paid app.

I'm really proud of what we made through the years and how this project is evolving! Defle mobile have just born!

iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/ar/app/deflemask/id1390797126?l=en&mt=8
Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deflemask.mobile

Offline Littlewoodg

• Delek FTW
DefleMask Mobile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 01:11:04 am »
Congratulations on the twin release, I actually bought both iterations.  (iOS and Android)

I have a request for help re: exporting .wav in iOS.  I managed to do it on iPhone once but not sure how, and my attempts now crash the iPad.  I?m sure it?s user error...

Offline Littlewoodg

• Delek FTW
DefleMask Mobile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 12:04:29 pm »
There are issues with the iOS release on iPad Pro 10.5
Loading samples in Genesis does work, results in sine wave

Share button on same device crashes app

Offline Spazbiohaz

• Delek FTW
DefleMask Mobile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 09:19:10 am »
I just found this app as I am getting into chiptune music, and it is really good! The price is just about right, and I look forward to the updates.

One feature that is popular on iOS music creation is the support for AUM and Audiobus, through the Inter-App Audio feature. This would allow midi-in support, and also allow us to sample tracks to use with different effects apps.

It could also be cool to support Audio Unit Extension in these apps, to use the synth engines. This might be out of the scope though.

Thanks again for the great mobile app!

Offline kremlebotski

• Delek FTW
DefleMask Mobile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 08:39:34 am »
My biggest disappointment on iOS is lack of Files app support, so there's no way to get anything in!
Wanted to get instruments (like Battletoads Bass etc) from desktop because mobile version has a different set, but there's no way to do that...
Share button indeed crashes app.
Also it's not fullscreen on iPad Pro 11", there are borders on left and right sides (in both portrait and landscape) ? so pulling out instrument settings and pattern matrix from borders isn't as convenient as it's supposed to be.
But I liked general usability, and tutorial is nice as well!
Hopefully these things I mentioned can be fixed

Offline Delek

• Sali para ver
  • Administrator
    • Delek's Website
    • Email
DefleMask Mobile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 11:48:39 am »
We are working on an update that will enable Files support and fix those Share button crashes. Keep in touch!