Chat

Author Topic: DefleMask v0.12.1 pre-release  (Read 7207 times)

Offline tripancakes

• Delek FTW
DefleMask v0.12.1 pre-release
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 08:30:22 PM »
Hey Delek,

I found a bug from v12 that is still present in v12.1. This happened on a MacBook Pro.

If I try to "File > Open..." a song, or "Save...", or anything that is supposed to open the native filesystem dialog - sometimes nothing shows up on the screen. The dialog is being placed behind Deflemask's main window.
I always have to right-click on the app icon, select "Show All Windows" and then select the filesystem dialog (see screenshot).

When the dialog is also visible, you can also click and select elements on the main window. When I do this, the dialog is placed behind the main window again.

Offline mihaelkyeah

• Learn the best from all worlds
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 08:40:48 PM »
The dialog is being placed behind Deflemask's main window.
Now that you mention it, something similar to this happened to me the other day on Windows. I had to switch to the web browser (which was the closest next window behind the open/save dialogue) in order to load or save stuff.

Offline Speedy

• Tan tan ta ta ta tan
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 09:49:00 PM »
Is it just me or is fullscreen broken? Setting full_screen to 1 in the config does nothing and Alt+Enter does nothing. Also, portamentos don't seem to work right on the PSG.

Setting this on the FM channel:

C-3
-
-
-
D-3 0311

Will give the FM channel a slide from C-3 to D-3 as soon as C-3 starts. But on the PSG, it just does a weird slide when D-3 plays. Also, pitch slides (01xx/02xx) behave strangely. I attached a file showing both of these issues.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 09:56:24 PM by Speedy »

Offline Iron Curtain

• Delek FTW
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 09:45:37 PM »
I'm having the same bug as here, even on version 12.1: http://www.deflemask.com/forum/bug-reports/menu-flashing-on-osx/

I literally can't wait until 12.1 arrives, because I really need to finish a song by the time MAGFest arrives and in the meantime, I am unable to revert to version 11.

Offline ludamillion

• Delek FTW
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2016, 02:42:00 PM »
I'm having the same bug as here, even on version 12.1: http://www.deflemask.com/forum/bug-reports/menu-flashing-on-osx/

Still having this issue too. Running OSX w/ El Cap right now. (of course not surprising since there hasn't been a new pre-release since this was originally posted.

Offline RazerBlue6

• PC Engine Masterrace
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 05:28:13 PM »
PC Engine's noise is too quiet but more importantly:

12.1 breaks the PC Engine's silence commands:
  • 0-volume values in the volume macro don't work
  • 0-volume values in the tracker editor don't work
  • Stereo command values 00 don't work
This happens in wavetable mode and sample mode (only stereo commands applies here)[/b][/size][/size]
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:20:00 PM by RazerBlue6 »

Offline Delek

• Salí para ver
  • Administrator
    • Delek's Website
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2017, 02:36:49 PM »
0.12.1 pre-release updated.
I have addressed some issues with C64 and PCEngine emulation among other things. Please check it out.

Offline SpoonyBard

• Global Moderator
  • Music's in my name!
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2017, 03:46:52 PM »
I'm liking the new update! I did notice, however, that in my remixes which use quick noise-tone mode changes, like Cilius Moon and Purple Sea, the piano visual lags. In normal songs it seems to be fine.
Music truly is without age.

Offline Fragmare

• Delek FTW
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2017, 05:48:42 AM »
Switching from Note mode to Sample mode on a channel no longer mutes the samples on the PC-Engine!  \o/  Game changer!  Thanks, Delek!

Offline RazerBlue6

• PC Engine Masterrace
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2017, 08:20:49 PM »
Make Deflemask great again.

Nice Delek, I much welcome the fixes :D

Offline Pegmode

• Allergic to FM
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2017, 08:41:04 PM »
Holy cow the SID sounds quite a bit better. I had quite a few little nit picks with the old version that stopped me from updating but it's sounding pretty good. Hope to see more updates.
(eg:the newer SID exporter doesn't seem to be implemented)

Offline freezedream

• digital music artist
    • Bandcamp Music
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2017, 11:11:46 PM »
I have a couple of suggestions. Not sure if these are fixed in the latest release, but I'll mention them anyway.

EDIT: Oops, I see the file dialogue box issue has already been mentioned.

2. Could you please at a time elapsed counter that shows the play time while playing and even if possible the total current length of the track when not playing?

Thanks!

Offline Michirin9801

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2017, 03:13:42 AM »
By bringing back the old open/load window for instruments and wavetables!

Offline mihaelkyeah

• Learn the best from all worlds
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2017, 03:01:08 AM »
And restricting the program's browsing capabilities to the program's folder again? Just checking because I don't really understand what you mean. ._.;

Offline Michirin9801

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 05:56:39 PM »
And restricting the program's browsing capabilities to the program's folder again? Just checking because I don't really understand what you mean. ._.;
With the old open/load window you could easily 1-click each instrument/wavetable/sample and test it out without closing said window, it was VERY convenient! Now with the regular Windows Open File window you have to click "Load Instrument/Wavetable/Sample", then look for the instrument/wavetable, then click it and click "Open" and THEN you can test it, and if that's not the Instrument/Wavetable/Sample you wanted, then you have to do the same thing all over again, Every Single Time! That's like, 4 times the clicks for each instrument/wavetable/sample you want to add or test! Before you just clicked away until you found what you wanted, it was easy and sharpish! Now you have to meticulously try each one unless you know exactly what you want from the off...
Besides, why would you NOT have the instruments/wavetables/samples you want in their appropriate folders?