Chat

Author Topic: Requests! (Don't ask for new systems, that will be decided by a poll)  (Read 148019 times)

Offline Calculuswhiz

• Delek FTW
Requests! (Don't ask for new systems, that will be decided by a poll)
« Reply #615 on: September 03, 2017, 03:17:50 AM »
I think it would be kind of cool to have a comment track running along the right side, kind of like how programmers put comments into their code. That would make navigating through a track way easier, I think, especially when the songs get long.
Or some way to take notes on the song would be nice.

Offline slider

• Hi
« Reply #616 on: September 04, 2017, 10:12:08 PM »
Perhaps it is time for an effects macro per individual instrument? I find high tracking speed inefficient and me copying the same volume/effect/note chain over and over again is silly when a macro should do the job no matter what tracking speed.

Offline mihaelkyeah

• Learn the best from all worlds
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #617 on: September 20, 2017, 11:26:02 AM »
I think it would be kind of cool to have a comment track running along the right side, kind of like how programmers put comments into their code. That would make navigating through a track way easier, I think, especially when the songs get long.
Or some way to take notes on the song would be nice.
This has been requested before with a picture mockup, and again I think it would be very nice to have it.

-------------

Also, 4-bit sample playback for Sega Genesis? Some samples might not sound that much worse when converted to 4-bit and it could save memory.

Offline slipbeastchiptunes

• Delek FTW
« Reply #618 on: November 29, 2017, 07:53:56 PM »
Hey delek Can you add a pcm on a gameboy system for your tracker? thanks.