Chat

Author Topic: Requests! (Don't ask for new systems, that will be decided by a poll)  (Read 198942 times)

Offline ThatDamnNekomimi

• Just a Nekomimi that's learning chiptunes.
    • Email
Requests! (Don't ask for new systems, that will be decided by a poll)
« Reply #645 on: December 22, 2018, 06:16:00 PM »
What about supporting more the extra soundchips for NES and maybe some SNES support?

Offline learninglab

• Delek FTW
    • Email
Requests! (Don't ask for new systems, that will be decided by a poll)
« Reply #646 on: January 09, 2019, 04:38:19 PM »
i have a suggestion for helping with workflow. vgm music maker has a hotkey (enter) that lets you play the whole row only while the button is pressed. allowing you to "step" through each line to check your work. while composing within the program this is super helpful and fast for messing with harmonies of chords. press enter, hear only one row, hear a mistake, arrow key up just one row to the mistake, change it, press enter again to hear if its fixed.

in deflemask im finding it quite tedious to utilize "play from position" and have it keep scrolling, sometimes into the next pattern, when all i need to hear is one note. then having to page up, or click on the pattern the program ran over just to get back and do it all again lol.

I would love to see the addition of a new hotkey that allows you to play an entire row with each press in order to alleviate the cursor going 90 miles away from what you are trying to work on.