Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Show Off Your Work / Project 4 Fortress [GENESIS]
« Last post by SgtPepperArc360 on August 16, 2018, 10:39:27 PM »
Genesis does what Nintendon't!

So, I was studying from the BGM "Project 4 Fortress" from the SNES version of U.N. SQUADRON and decided to cover it on the Sega Genesis.
I mean, I had to make an FM Synth version of it!

It was inspired by SpoonyBard, who covered the Arcade version, by the way.

Oh, and the drum samples came from my Casio LK-100.
Another Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis song I felt like covering on PC Engine. I'm aware that littlelamp100 had already covered this song on PC Engine, which is included as one of the demo songs, but I wanted to see if I could make the sound design a bit closer to the original song. Enjoy!
Show Off Your Work / [SID 6581] Original -- Tenebrous Party
« Last post by lamxuyen on August 14, 2018, 02:35:34 AM »
Here's another C64 piece from me. This is an extension of a segment the kkzero 5 Theme I made 2 months ago.
General / Re: Issues exporting songs to .WAV
« Last post by Yunman on August 10, 2018, 10:02:50 PM »
does your song have a 0BXX command? If so, you will need to manually stop the export, else, the export will infinitely loop, without the wav. file being finalized.
No, it does not.
General / Re: Issues exporting songs to .WAV
« Last post by Genatari on August 10, 2018, 01:01:07 AM »
does your song have a 0BXX command? If so, you will need to manually stop the export, else, the export will infinitely loop, without the wav. file being finalized.
Show Off Your Work / Re: Share your short loops/doodles/jingles
« Last post by Wavetable Guy on August 09, 2018, 07:38:45 PM »
I was taking a break from making music over the past week, but I decided to make some sketches so I can get back into music making. These two sketches were made today. "ShortSketch2" is a Genesis tune that comes in two versions; one with FM drums+PSG noise and one with a sampled drum loop in FM channel 6. I also experimented with effect commands 12xx and 14xx to change the TL values of operators 1 and 3 of "WGFMPluck2" on the fly, and I came up with very nice results with this short tune. "ShortSketch3" is a short and somewhat happy PCE tune.
General / Issues exporting songs to .WAV
« Last post by Yunman on August 09, 2018, 09:48:53 AM »
Whenever I export a song I've made to .WAV, I get an error, indicating there's no actual data on the file.

Is there any way I can fix this? I'm becoming slightly agitated by this issue.
Skins / Re: white piano keys when unhovered?
« Last post by epilis on August 08, 2018, 12:57:05 AM »
Hmm, yeah it's completely white. Whenever I mouse over a key, it turns white. When I move the mouse away, it's gray. That png file is completely white, too.

Trying to not let it be gray when the mouse isn't over a piano key.
Show Off Your Work / Kirby's Dream Land C64 Remix
« Last post by Tristan28 on August 06, 2018, 03:39:14 PM »
Bug Reports / Re: Error: I cannot open Deflemask after installation
« Last post by Cleverhardy on August 05, 2018, 08:36:38 PM »
Never mind. I came across a similar thread asking basically the same question, and it was because I have downloaded a rar extractor that didn't work. I've downloaded a better one, and the program is now running. Thank you for your support.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10