Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: Poll: Requesting a new system to be added ("MS-DOS (OPL)")
« Last post by LenAstra on November 19, 2017, 07:56:31 PM »
AdlibTracker is controlled probably with keyboard only and no mouse input, and this will be frustrating for those who are used to trackers with mouse input and a more fluid UI, such as DM. What other Yamaha FM synths are you thinking of besides OPL? I heard of OPX (YMF271) which was rarely used besides the Seibu SPI system and a few other arcade systems. It has maybe up to 48 slots and they can be combined into FM operators, which is very much like what the SCSP can do especially if the remaining slots become sampling channels. I may not recommend the OPX because it has very little documentation and it is not 100% emulated in MAME.
Show Off Your Work / Re: Video game music cover thread
« Last post by EmotionalGuy on November 17, 2017, 10:15:00 PM »
Oh.
General / Re: Poll: Requesting a new system to be added ("MS-DOS (OPL)")
« Last post by Alianger on November 17, 2017, 08:12:38 PM »
^I agree.
« Last post by Alianger on November 17, 2017, 07:25:35 PM »
Jetstar is no more. Wavetable guy now roams the web.
Skins / Re: white piano keys when unhovered?
« Last post by Wavetable Guy on November 17, 2017, 12:56:44 AM »
If you'd like to change the colors of the piano keys when they're "not hovered(?)" , all you need to do is alter this file: key_white.png
« Last post by EmotionalGuy on November 16, 2017, 10:46:17 PM »
Hey, um, what happened to JetStar1997?
« Last post by JetStar1997 on November 15, 2017, 09:54:16 PM »

Wacky Workbench Zone Past from Sonic CD covered on the Yamaha YM2151 and Sega PCM. I originally wanted to cover the song on Genesis, but I knew right way that I wasn't going to have enough channel for the chords and some additional background instruments, so I opted for the YM2151+Sega PCM instead. I used drum samples from SampleSource instead of those from the original game. The Harmonica instrument was originally made by LeCheeseMaster16; I tweaked it a bit to get it sounding decent. Enjoy the song!
Bug Reports / Re: Mac: NES - Notes get cut off when playing while song is playing
« Last post by Delek on November 15, 2017, 04:38:15 PM »
Thanks for the report. Added to the TODO list.
Bug Reports / Re: Switching Instrument Order
« Last post by RazerBlue6 on November 15, 2017, 01:43:05 PM »
Oh that's weird, now it works. It didn't work yesterday for some reason, mmmh, I'll investigate it further why and how it didn't work.

Sorry for the inconvenience 
Show Off Your Work / 8 bit Panda - Ending Theme on Genesis and C64
« Last post by Bruce A. Dyson on November 15, 2017, 03:00:53 AM »
8-bit Panda is the most popular TIC-80 game. TIC-80 is a fantasy console developed by Vadim Grigoruk. This game's use of the TIC-80 sound hardware is mostly beginner-style music; using three channels including layered notes. I made these remixes just for fun.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10