Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Show Off Your Work / Re: Video game music cover thread
« Last post by Alianger on Today at 08:12:07 PM »

I suppose there's room for improvement in the intro, had to try and compensate for stuff going a bit out of tune for no reason.
« Last post by Michirin9801 on Today at 04:05:54 PM »
Pretty good Alianger ^^
« Last post by Alianger on Today at 03:16:51 PM »
Covered and remade Stage 1B from Thunder Force II.
Delek Café / Re: Post your desktop!
« Last post by Genatari on September 22, 2017, 10:53:41 PM »
Time to make everyone throw up. :P
(A clean desktop? What's that?)
General / Re: SEGE Genesis sample limit ?
« Last post by RetrogamerFeminist on September 22, 2017, 06:01:41 PM »
Thanks, but if I understand, the samples is loaded on the RAM just while playing it then it's deloaded ? But why on SNED are the samples compressed tout size on 64kb ?
« Last post by Michirin9801 on September 22, 2017, 03:49:07 AM »
I've covered this beautiful song from Ys 1 which unfortunately went unused until the later remakes...
I hope you like it ^^
This is my first time doing a cover in Deflemask Tracker (Sorry me but I don't know how to embed a Youtube video :c I'm pretty new here, would someone help me how to get started at this forum?)   https://youtu.be/Np8-vSqLEe8

I would recommend using punchier drums; the ones from the game are pretty crap. Rest of this sounds good though.

I will try to use better drums the next time, the problem is I don't know what song I might cover, but I'm sure it'd be another SNES game. Ah yeah, Game's drums are not the best, just wanted to do something similar to the SNES :c
This is my first time doing a cover in Deflemask Tracker (Sorry me but I don't know how to embed a Youtube video :c I'm pretty new here, would someone help me how to get started at this forum?)   https://youtu.be/Np8-vSqLEe8

I would recommend using punchier drums; the ones from the game are pretty crap. Rest of this sounds good though.
General / Re: Requests! (Don't ask for new systems, that will be decided by a poll)
« Last post by mihaelkyeah on September 20, 2017, 11:26:02 AM »
I think it would be kind of cool to have a comment track running along the right side, kind of like how programmers put comments into their code. That would make navigating through a track way easier, I think, especially when the songs get long.
Or some way to take notes on the song would be nice.
This has been requested before with a picture mockup, and again I think it would be very nice to have it.

-------------

Also, 4-bit sample playback for Sega Genesis? Some samples might not sound that much worse when converted to 4-bit and it could save memory.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10