Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
First post lol.

Heres this cover I've had in the works for a while now. Input on it is appreciated!!

YT Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kScL8nmTpgE&t=31s
-----------------------
I've also included the VGM file, and the DMF File as well!
this is way too crazy lol
Show Off Your Work / Fire Emblem 4 - Mega Drive
« Last post by FlashingYoshi on June 20, 2018, 03:27:18 PM »
Right now in the process of porting the Fire Emblem 4 OST to the Mega Drive.

Progress:
- 107: Disturbance in Agustria
- 108: Eldigan the Lionheart

Will not start uploading to YT or SC for a while, criticism welcome!
General / Re: SMS import VGM to DMF
« Last post by TheArbiter on June 19, 2018, 06:45:18 PM »
I'll have a prod in the discord group yeah :) Just to clarify, I'm looking for conversion from master system not genesis, but if that exists I'm sure there's a way to do it on the 8 bit ^.^
General / Re: SMS import VGM to DMF
« Last post by RigidAtoMS on June 19, 2018, 04:15:24 PM »
I use vgm2tfi for Genesis VGMs. There are other ways, but that's the one I do recommend. Other people may know better ways. You can ask in the Discord group too.
Show Off Your Work / Re: Share your short loops/doodles/jingles
« Last post by TheArbiter on June 17, 2018, 03:15:20 PM »
New to the software; currently working on an approximation of a uk air raid siren, but before that I created this alarm noise that works pretty well too.
General / SMS import VGM to DMF
« Last post by TheArbiter on June 17, 2018, 03:03:11 PM »
Hey! New here, bash me in at will xD
Wondering is there an easy way to import instruments from .vgm and/or .vgz rips to use in Deflemask as though they were presets on a synth? I wanna try my hand at some simple SMS stuff but having instruments like that already in place would make it way easier. Can't use VGM maker cos that takes vge. I can easily construct soundscapes in my head but without an interface I'm technically as dumb as a million dim bunnies who failed the eleven plus  ;D
Show Off Your Work / Re: Video game music cover thread
« Last post by Wavetable Guy on June 17, 2018, 02:42:21 AM »
I covered the song "An Underlying Problem" from Shovel Knight on PC Engine. Enjoy!
Bug Reports / Re: Sounds aren't changing on Gameboy.
« Last post by Shintaro_Of_Evil on June 15, 2018, 11:41:56 PM »
Okay, it mainly involves channels 00-03 and 0A. The only Square channel that is needed is SQ1.
The two instruments I'm hearing in question are 0 (Echo) and 3 (Lead3).
Basically, on channels 00-03, the instruments work as expected, when I put 0 next to the note it plays 0.
However, on 0A, despite having the 0 next to the note, it plays the sound for 3 instead of 0.
I haven't changed anything at all, but this problem still hasn't been fixed after resetting the game, or full on uninstalling and reinstalling.
It's something with the song, but there is no command present to keep the instrument the same..
Show Off Your Work / Re: [Genesis] Scramble Over the Desert (feat. Mihaelkyeah)
« Last post by opossum on June 15, 2018, 01:34:23 AM »
That sounds so energic! I effectively imagine it as a background music for some intense desert level.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10