Chat

Author Topic: [TurboGrafx-16] Original - Rowdy Space Chase  (Read 1441 times)

Offline marcb0t

[TurboGrafx-16] Original - Rowdy Space Chase
« on: October 04, 2016, 03:57:42 am »
Hi Guys,

Well, Pegmode, Alianger, DevEd, ZillionT, and I finally finished up that TB-16 collaboration we were working on months ago. We've all been busy and sidetracked for months, but finally decided to just put it out there.

https://soundcloud.com/marcb0t/rowdy-space-chase-ft-pegmode-marcb0t-deved-alianger-and-zilliont

Pegmode was a big help in the finishing of this. DevEd did great with the arps. Really enjoyed working with all these guys!

Enjoy,
marcb0t and his galactic menions ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:00:13 am by marcb0t »

Offline Pegmode

• Allergic to FM
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 12:04:36 pm »
Loved working on this with all of you! This song was probably the biggest learning experience I've had working on chiptunes. Being actively involved in a project with others was a great way to learn new techniques, which I've since transferred to all my original Game Boy work.

Thank you to everyone involved. I'd love to organize something like this again sometime in the future!

Offline Delek

• Sali para ver
  • Administrator
    • Delek's Website
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 12:52:22 pm »
Sounds pretty and very energetic! Amazing track. Congrats.
Btw I love the artwork of the song in soundcloud, I have never seen the body of the Deflemask man till now! :D

Offline Michirin9801

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 10:43:38 pm »
Great job guys! It's always nice to hear people making good use of the PC engine soundchip like this! Keep it up!