Chat

Author Topic: nmlstyl Purple Theme  (Read 1178 times)

Offline nmlstyl

• nmlstyl.com
    • Email
nmlstyl Purple Theme
« on: January 18, 2016, 04:32:15 AM »
Making a new Purple theme and I had a few questions.  One - I can't seem to be able to change the color of the PSG instrument editor window - the transparency and the volume color etc.  Not sure which tags to look for.  Also - i wanted to redesign the transport with some pixel perfect artwork.  It seems that even if it is pixel perfect, Deflemask wants to stretch the image.  I would totally make this thing look badass because i can throw down some pixels when I have the time:  http://filefreakout.com/animalstyle/?cat=6  However if Deflemask is gonna squish my pixels count me out!  Anyway to fix this in the next build.  I'm VERY into the new UI btw.  Also can we please add our own Mask Image?  Please!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 04:35:30 AM by nmlstyl »
nmlstyl.com

Offline Delek

• Salí para ver
  • Administrator
    • Delek's Website
    • Email
nmlstyl Purple Theme
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 10:16:26 AM »
With transport you mean the menu.png texture? Yeah, I don't know why it is 256x256, actually Defle needs only a 208x208 texture (other way will be stretched/expanded).
About the PSG graphs, you can edit the backgraphs.png texture that it is the background image for the macros, also the Graph_back, Graph_line and Graph_point in colors.ini

Omg, I just realized that the value of the bars of the envelopes is hardcoded to a transparent blue, I will update the pre-release to use the Graph_line value for this, Graph_back and Graph_point also will end up there.

Offline nmlstyl

• nmlstyl.com
    • Email
nmlstyl Purple Theme
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 08:53:17 PM »
awesome - glad i could help!  by transport i mean the stop, play, etc. bar  ...so yea, if you make every image pixel perfect, i will make this thing look r34l r34l n1ce.
nmlstyl.com

Offline Delek

• Salí para ver
  • Administrator
    • Delek's Website
    • Email
nmlstyl Purple Theme
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 10:52:50 PM »
Ok pre-release updated, I added a new color in the colors.ini file: Windows_Background = 0,50,120 (it is the background color of every window, edit instruments, open file, save file, etc)
Also now the BARS in the macros are defined by Graph_point!.